The TIDY TRADIE Router Jig 2.0
Introducing the ultimate template system.
Now you can achieve perfect, clean cut-outs while routing dust free! An amazing invention designed by door hanging professionals.
Far surpassing ordinary flush trim cutter jigs, our innovation redefines how you install door hardware.
Our jig works with copy rings and long reach plunge cutters, allowing you to do more with less gear.
This tried and tested method offers extra protection from accidental damage, unlike the basic flush trim jigs that attract less experienced carpenters.
Whether you’re a carpenter, locksmith or handyman, our TIDY TRADIE Router Jig 2.0 transforms the way you work.
It helps you install butt hinges, concealed hinges, lock faceplates, pivots, flush pulls, flush bolts and all other types of door hardware.
Our low-cost interchangeable templates cater to all your needs. Australia has yet to witness a woodworking innovation as advanced as our TIDY TRADIE Router Jigs.
Simply insert the template into the base plate, align, attach the vacuum, and you're ready to rout.
- This 1 jig has 100's of interchangeable template options.
- Offers the most affordable templates on the market.
- Jig and template are protected by copy ring routing.
- Includes an advanced dust extraction port.
- Quickly adjusts by hand. No tools required.
- Adapts to rebated timber doors and jambs.
- T-slots in rail hold track clamps.
- Suits all standard clamps.
- Suits all plunge routers.
- This jig is not limited to only 1 size hinge or lock.
- No need to screw or nail holes all over doors or jambs each time.
1 jig comes with a 6-pack of 100mm variable size butt hinge templates to suit most brands. 99.4, 99.7, 100, 100.3, 100.6, 100.9mm.
This 2.0 model has a strong plastic platform, a perspex base and an aluminum rail piece with grooves for attaching Festool type clamps.
Doorprofi bags are not currently available.